Thank you for taking the time to submit your site to our directory.
Before submitting your website to the link directory, please create a reciprocal link to our sister site, the day after, by placing the following code into your Reciprocal Link page's HTML:
In addition, we ask that you abide by the following guidelines:
- Your site must be either a general directory or a site that is arts & crafts-related. (Therefore, any porn or adult site will not be accepted.) If you cannot find an appropriate category to comfortably place your site, it probably does not belong in this index.
- Moreover, your site must be in English.
- Your top (main) domain page must NOT have a grayed-out PageRank bar. A 0PR (white) bar is okay.
- Please submit your top (main) domain page only. We will not accept inner-page submissions.
- We will not accept a link to our site above from any page with more than 40 external links.
- If linking to us from a lone reciprocal-links page, the link to that page (or our link itself) should be on the Site URL page you are submitting.
- Similarly, if you are linking to us from a directory, we ask that the link to the directory's main page be found on the Site URL page you are submitting. In addition, please have one clear-cut links directory, and not several different directories that you populate with reciprocal sites.
- Our linking info should be clearly seen on the page you are linking from, and should not be superimposed or obstructed by other elements on the page (graphics, text, etc). Sometimes the combination of elements on a webpage looks good in one browser, but not in another.
- No unnecessary CAPITALIZATION in either your Site Name or your Description. Every word in your Site Name, not your Description, may start with an uppercase letter.
If you take our guidelines to heart and follow them, we will approve your site within 72 business hours, no matter where your site's traffic rank or PR stands (as long as the latter is not grayed-out).